Third Street Clinic services are available for those who meet the following criteria:
- A resident of the greater Grand Forks community.
- Have no insurance for the requested service.
- Have an individual income at or below 200% of the federal poverty level.
What do I need to bring?
- Photo ID, or if your address is not current, a copy of your lease or a current utility bill addressed to yourself or the head of your household.
- Latest income tax return or your last two pay stubs.
- Documentation if you are not working (Job Service, case worker, etc).
We ask that clients complete an enrollment form to help us serve them better and to satisfy demographic reporting requirements. Clients of TSC may be asked to renew their application every 6-months to verify eligibility for our services.
TSC cannot help with:
- Emergency room and Urgent care visits
- Appointments with specialists
- Rehabilitation services
- All hospital services
- All radiological or lab work not done at Altru clinics
- Services that can be obtained through other agencies such as Valley Health, Women’s Way, Northeast Human Service Center, Valley Community Health Centers, etc.