Third Street Clinic services are available for those who meet the following criteria:
- A resident of the greater Grand Forks community.
- Have no insurance for the requested service (medical, vision or dental).
- Have an individual income at or below 200% of the federal poverty level.
- Have a medical condition or dental emergency that needs treatment.
What do I need to bring?
- Photo ID, or if your address is not current, a copy of your lease or a current utility bill addressed to yourself or the head of your household.
- Latest income tax return or your last two pay stubs.
- Documentation if you are not working (Job Service, case worker, etc).
- TSC staff will make all appointments for primary care.
- Appointments with participating dentists and eye doctors will be made by TSC staff. Assistance with eye glasses is provided only once per client’s lifetime.
- Clients are responsible for canceling any appointment they cannot keep as early as possible. If appointments are cancelled, the provider will decide if they are willing to reschedule.
- No-shows will not be rescheduled. Two no-shows disqualifies an individual for TSC services for 1 year.
We ask that clients complete an enrollment form to help us serve them better and to satisfy demographic reporting requirements. Clients of TSC will be asked to renew their application every 6-months to verify eligibility for our services.
2016 Federal Poverty Guidelines
TSC cannot help with:
- Emergency room and Urgent care visits
- Appointments with specialists
- Rehabilitation services
- All hospital services
- All radiological or lab work not done at Altru clinics
- Services that can be obtained through other agencies such as Valley Health, Women’s Way, Northeast Human Service Center, etc.